Daddy brought this book from Grandma & Grandpa Flack's house a few months ago. Grandpa Flack got this for daddy when he was out on the road. The book is all about my Grandpa Flack and the big truck he drives. Lately I just LOVE this book. I LOVE trucks so this book is the absolute BEST book to look through. A few days ago before bed I wanted to read it before bed. Daddy sat me in my rocking chair and I sat here for so long reading the book before bed. All I could say was WOW when I looked at every page! Mommy has been careful giving paperback books to me but I love this book so much I would never tear the pages...at least that is what mommy hopes!
I've got a video but had some problems uploading...I'll keep trying b/c it is just so cute. Well...we think so anyways. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment