For those of you who aren't familar with "The Bellybutton Book" by Sandra Boynton let me explain. The cutest little hippo calls his belly button his "be-bo." Carter has quickly picked up on this and LOVES pointing out daddy's "be-bo." No matter where we are at he will pull up the shirt to find it. We ask him where his be-bo is at and he'll just pull up his shirt. His be-bo is still an out-y so he doesn't have a fun hole there yet...haha! After MUCH pleading with Jonathan I got him to agree to me posting this cute video of Carter finding his be-bo. Enjoy!
3 comments:
What a good sport to have it posted! And, you re-arranged your furniture?! Looks very open!
Hi Jack & Jon,
Just wanted to let you know I just saw the pictures of Carter. How ADORABLE! He is growing so fast. Good luck with that be-bo thing!(ha) Love you all. Vic
Hi Jack & Jon,
Just wanted to let you know I just saw the pictures of Carter. How ADORABLE! He is growing so fast. Good luck with that be-bo thing!(ha) Love you all. Vic
Post a Comment