Sunday, January 18, 2009

Delurking...thanks Amber :)

I stole this post from my blogger and real life friend, Amber...who stole this from a girl we went to high school with, Tonya. I know there are a lot of you out there reading who don't comment.

"There is always a week in January where you are asked to come out of the wood work and comment on the blogs you read so that people know there are people out there reading! Well apparently, it is this week (or was last week) so, party people leave me some comment love and let me know that you have read this post if nothing else. Say "Hi." I promise I won't bite. You don't even have to have a blog to comment just hit anonymous, but if you do please sign your name so I know who you are. Thanks...much love!"

If you're not sure how to comment, at the bottom of each post it tell how many people have commented. Just click there and it will instruct you to leave your message!

Can't wait to see who I hear from! :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the blog!

Amber said...

It will be interesting to see who leaves you a comment! I know we've gotten a couple I had no idea about, but I know there are TONS more out there!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Jackie! I didn't know Jonathan was such a musician! :-) ~Erica

Anonymous said...

Check in on you all the time. Keep on posting. :) Korina

Anonymous said...

We watch that handsome son of yours weekly on here! Keep up the pics and the good work.
Brandon and Kim

Anonymous said...

We love that you put the videos on the blog for us to watch. Can't wait for more.
See, your mother is keeping up with the times--I figured out how to comment on this thing. Ha.
Cute pictures. Keep updating it. Love ya
Mom and Dad C

Amber said...

Isn't it fun to see who is paying attention?? I might have even convinced Kelly she should start a blog! We'll see. Anyway, thanks for the comment. Here's the site where I transformed it to a 3 column blog:
http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/07/create-three-column-blogger-template.html Here's where I picked out my background: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=55

Good luck, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!