Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My First Smile


Well...ok so this isn't technically my first smile but darn close! :) This is one of the few that mommy has been able to capture. She sure enjoys being behind that machine that flashes a lot!! I am starting to get used to that thing they call a camera and from what daddy tells me, she uses it a lot...grrreeeat!


I'm officially 7 weeks old now and I am so much more active and alert! I really enjoy the mornings like my daddy. This is the time when I really smile a lot, talk to my mommy and daddy, and do all kinds of exercises. I want to stay awake all the time so I can observe all this world has to offer!


My first smile was actually at 6 weeks but when my smile button is pushed (I hear it's called my chin) it makes me do funny things with my mouth. Sometimes these weird noises come out too!! Mommy likes it because she does the same thing with her mouth! I must be entertaining her!

No comments: