




Auntie Kim & Uncle Brandon came down for U Dub Dub's Homecoming. From what I hear this is an annual tradition! Daddy got me all bundled up for a day over in Whitewater. The weather was perfect for Whitewater's victorious win over UW-Oshkosh (I also heard daddy and Uncle Brandon calling the team UW-ZERO a lot through the day)!
This year parking seemed to be quite difficult from what I observed while I was in the back seat. It sounded like daddy made a new friend. After finally finding a supremo spot, our first stop was the parade where we all caught lots of candy! It was great!
After the parade we headed over to the bookstore where daddy filled my tummy with good food and everyone else shopped...did I have good timing or what?! Uncle Brandon surprised me with a super cool-looking UWW stocking cap with matching mittens! They will keep me WARM this winter! It wasn't cool enough for the mittens but mommy made sure my head was kept nice and warm.
We finished off the trip to Whitewater with ice cream at the Double Dip Deli and then headed back home. It was a GREAT day and I'm so glad that my Godparents could come to visit! I know mommy and daddy had a great time and I'm looking forward to actually making it to the GAME next year!! :)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun! Hope the weddings went well. See you soon!!
Post a Comment