Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bath Time!






Bath time is a lot more fun for everyone now days! Carter got his first tub bath last week and has been a happy bather ever since! He still isn't too happy when his head gets wet. We'll take that compared to the crying fits he had when we were still giving him a sponge bath! I guess I can't blame him too much for not liking sponge baths...I wouldn't either if I was naked and exposed to the world all while laying on big cold sponge!!! :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for adding the comments!!! Is his hair really red?? It sure looks like it! The pumpkin patch looks like it was a lot of fun. Hope you are enjoying the wedding and little Carter is enjoying his time with Grandma and Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Carter in the tub with his hand in the air! So cute!