Friday, May 13, 2011

Buzz, Woody and the tree...

It was a perfect day for flying a kite...or so we thought. Buzz and Woody were soaring high above the trees, enjoying their first flight of the season...when all of a sudden a big gush of wind plopped them right into one of our trees. Of course, it was near the top which required the use of a ladder. Now this tree, mind you, isn't the largest of trees. As Jonathan got out the ladder I wondered if we would be paying FHC another ambulance/ER co-pay. Our trend seems to be yearly so I guess it's time, right? If this tree is coming down with Jonathan at the helm...I'm so getting this on video! Surely we could win $10k to pay for our medical bills. :) Thankfully the rescue was a success. Can't say that Buzz and Woody will be making another debut flight anytime soon though!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: