Well folks, it's hard to believe that our Lucy Lu is two months old!!! Time does fly when you are having fun...which means my time at home is getting shorter by the day. :(
Lucy and I headed to the doctor this morning for her 2 month visit. She did extremely well...even handled the shots ok...as well as can be expected when you get three! :( The nurse said she had great lungs...that's my girl!
Length: 23.75 - 93rd percentile for little girl's her age!
Weight - 12 lbs - 86th percentile
That's one long growth spurt - 3.75" and 5lbs in two months! I think we must put miracle grow in these bottles to get these kiddos growing so fast!!! She didn't beat Carter's growth record! He was 14lbs and 25" at his two month check up.
I went yesterday for her two month picture so once I've got the digial images I'll upload for the latest pictures of Lucy!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Lucy is growing!! I think she is going to pass Drake by. :-) Can't wait to see your new pics!
Post a Comment