Monday, June 14, 2010

Lucy Two Month Pictures

Ok, so some of these might not be the largest sizes but hopefully you can still see them. I went to a different place this time around and wish I would have gone back to Trisha @ Penny's. I kept telling the girl that there was a stain on the background and you can see it in pretty much all of Lucy's shots. :( She said that their backdrops are cleaned weekly...apparently we must have been at the end of the week cycle.
As we were viewing the images she told me she would reshoot but by that time Lucy was done & I wasn't too excited about coming back. So hopefully their "lab" can touch it up the dark spot.
I haven't been too impressed with receiving my images online either - doubtful that I'll be going back anytime soon. I had a CHEAP coupon so I guess I got what I paid for this time. :( She still captured some super cute facial expressions of Lucy so I shouldn't complain too much.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had terrible luck with Sears too. Its too bad that they are in town and I won't be going back. Penney's is great (I know that is where you usually go), I will drive to Rockford everytime before going back to Sears!

Michelle

Amber said...

That stinks! We still haven't tried our Sears and probably won't.

Lucy is getting so big! I can't wait to see her (and the rest of you) again!! We need to find a time to meet up.