Mommy made the mistake of pulling all the cushions off the couch the other day so I could burn up some of my excess energy. Now it's my favorite thing to do. I can't seem to say the word cushion so my version is the next best thing. I love to run across the cushions and leap into a big pile of pillows at the end - we have pillows from every corner of the house! I can get some major air too! I heard daddy say this morning that we need to invest in a bouncy house...do you think the Easter bunny can fit that in his basket?
PS: Yes Grandma...my fuzzy red sleeper still fits! It's getting a little snug and we could use another one! I can't seem to stay covered up, even in my new big boy bed, so mommy still loads me up in lots of layers at night! :)





1 comment:
We have this same problem at our house. Our solution? We actually bought a bouncy house for Brooklyn for her birthday coming up in March. I think we're about to find out what a kid's eyes popping out her head looks like.
Post a Comment