Auntie Kim & Uncle Brandon came down to celebrate New Year's with us. They got to see my new room (pics soon, I promise) and enjoy the night with mommy & daddy. Mommy and daddy said that they were the best NY's guests they've ever had...they said at 10:00 that they were turning in for the night! Mommy and daddy stayed up until 11 to watch the NYC ball drop and were asleep shortly after! It was great! :)
When I woke up on NY's day I asked if Uncle Brandon and Auntie Kim were still asleep and discovered that they weren't in their beds!! They had already boarded their plane to HAWAII!! They left on NY's night around 3 AM to catch their 5:30 flight out of Milwaukee to Honolulu!! Lucky dogs - we've had the coldest weather and they are sitting on a beach soaking up the sun! Hope you two have enjoyed your trip!!! We wish we could have joined you! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment