Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jefferson Co Fair

This past weekend mommy had a weekend to herself and went scrapbooking down to Illinois. SO, daddy and I had a weekend together! We went to the Jefferson County Fair! It was great to see all the cows, pigs, goats, horses, chickens, ducks, and rabbits. Daddy and I got in trouble for trying to pet the rabbits. Dad told me they wouldn't bite that bad. He said it is more of a knibble.





We found the display of antique tractors where I got to sit on top of one.


After the tour of tractors we walked through the commercial tent and they had a HUGE sand box filled with corn! There were only three trucks in the whole corn box and I managed to walk through the corn and get all three of them! I had my fleet of trucks lined up and hauled my corn from one side of the box to the other.




Dad treated me to a Wisconsin tradition with deep fried cheese curds, but I was not a big fan. Maybe I will try them again next year. Can't wait for our next big adventure dad! Thanks for a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amber said...

oooohhh...cheese curds! YUMMY!!!