Hi folks -
Fort Atkinson's annual Relay for Life is coming up July 17th. Since working at Cygnus I have always been a part of their team. I relay because I want to eliminate cancer during my lifetime...I know that is a big goal but with your help each year we come closer to that goal.
Everyone that I know has been touched in some way, shape or form by this ferrocious disease. More recently it has touched our family and this makes it all the more important to me to fight back against this disease that has taken too much from so many people.
I'm using Carter's blog as a way to reach out to you to see if you would support me in my efforts by donating to my Relay for Life team. My goal this year is $500. There is a link below that will take you directly to my personal webpage where you can donate there (it is a secure site!), or you can always mail the donation directly to me. Every donation is tax deductable!!
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09National?px=10082729&pg=personal&fr_id=16163
You will have to cut/paste into your browser b/c I couldn't figure out how to get this link live...sorry!
I don't know of anyone that hasn't been touched by cancer so I urge you to donate or even get involved in your own community's Relay.
Thanks for your support - I appreciate it!!
Jackie
No comments:
Post a Comment