This past weekend we celebrated grandma's birthday along with grandpa and grandma's 40th anniversary!!! We went to the annual Jefferson County Ag Breakfast which is grandpa's favorite! I was actually able to enjoy it more this year and partake in more of the activities than what I was last year. We toured all the vintage antique tractors, found an old '49 Chevy truck, pet a donkey, chickens, goats, calves (or as mommy called them "baby cows"), and even went on a wagon ride around the fairgrounds! It was a great morning! I can't wait to do it all over again next year!
HAPPY 40TH ANNIVERSARY GRANDMA & GRANDPA!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi there it's Heather!!! Aren't you sooooo excited for Amber hehehe. I was actually just wondering where you guys got your backpack for Carter. The one you carry him in of course hahaha.
1 comment:
Hi there it's Heather!!! Aren't you sooooo excited for Amber hehehe. I was actually just wondering where you guys got your backpack for Carter. The one you carry him in of course hahaha.
Thanks,
Heather
Post a Comment