Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Day With Dad

Mommy left this weekend for a scrapbooking retreat so it was just me & dad. This is dad's first attempt at the blog (since we all know it will be until Christmas for mom to update it)! Today started off with us going to the Fort Atkinson Easter Egg Hunt. We went with my neighbor friends Noah and Hannah. We got there a little late and missed the easter egg hunt but dad got in on the Adult Easter Egg Hunt and got some eggs for me! The Easter Bunny even made an appearance!








After the easter egg hunt we all went to the park and played! The slide was my favorite thing to do there!






The local Relay for Life organization was having a benefit near the downtown so dad and I headed down there for some food. The Brewer Racing Sausages and Bernie were both there too! It was great! I ran up and gave them both high five. I hope to see them again this summer at some games!



What a great day! Thanks dad!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Nice post, Jonathan! Well done...looks like you are enjoying your weekend with Carter.

Noah said...

Now, the real truth comes out! Jackie needs to take some instruction on promptness from you, Jonathan :) hee hee. Just teasing Jackie - I am just as guilty!

Amber said...

Alright, Jackie...where the post titled "Week with Mom"? ha!

Check out the blog...you've been given an award. Thanks for everything, girl!