On Saturday we celebrated Easter with my Grandma & Grandpa Carter. It was such a fun day! Mommy and daddy looked for Easter eggs inside while I played with some of my new "Cars" cars. Grandma didn't realize how excited I get about cars so that took care of the hunt...but mommy and daddy enjoyed the goodies that were inside the eggs!! :) Later that day we went outside and found even more eggs. I knew I needed to practice my egg hunting skills because I was going head-to-head with Cousin Colette the next day...gotta get those eggs! I didn't do too bad, only broke one this time. We ended the day with a trip to the park - what a beautiful day it was!!



Then on Sunday we got up to go to church with the Flack's. Grandpa Carter joined us for church while mommy practiced at their church for their big Easter service. This year we managed to get a family portrait!!


Before we left I had to get in one more solo on Grandma's piano!!
No comments:
Post a Comment