Today while mommy was doing some laundry I decided to crawl in the basket with my Hot Wheels and check out the comfort level. Needless to say, it was very very comfortable. Daddy decided to capture the moment.
What a little man! super cute expression captured! I can't wait for this summer to watch the kiddos romp around together out there! I'm starting to think we should have coordinated maternity leaves :-) hee hee...hint hint... to have the summer off together! :-)
2 comments:
Aww...he is getting so big! Now you can look back and compare pictures from last time he was in the basket!
Miss you!!
What a little man! super cute expression captured! I can't wait for this summer to watch the kiddos romp around together out there! I'm starting to think we should have coordinated maternity leaves :-) hee hee...hint hint... to have the summer off together! :-)
Post a Comment