Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Choo Choo Carter

Last weekend we met Grandma & Grandpa Carter over in Madison for a train show. I have been to train shows before but nothing like this one! I had so much fun! It was supposed to be a family day but I don't remember seeing much of Grandma OR Grandpa. Mommy kept receiving phone calls from Grandma asking where we were. That Grandpa of mine was too busy buying train "stuff" for his train room.
It was my lucky day on Saturday because I won a caboose for the train set that I won at a previous train show. I think Grandpa is trying to build my love of trains...I think it is working. The whole day my favorite word was "choo choo."
Thanks for a fun time Grandma & Grandpa - can't wait to go to the next show with you! Maybe this time we can all stay together as a group! :)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I DID get the entire train in that picture. HA!!! See, I am not such a bad photographer after all. Good pictures. Sounds like Carter enjoyed his day at the train show. We are going to Rockford March 28th, so you can always join us there. :>)
Love ya. Mom

Tonya said...

Jackie your little boy is so cute and he is a little older than my youngest. She will be 18 months on the 14th!