Saturday we helped Uncle Brando buy Brewer tickets and then headed off to the Wilderness to take a dip in the many many pools! I always LOVE the water. I wasn't so fond of the ear plugs that were shoved in my ears...but I finally got used to them! Darn tubes!
After a few hours at the waterpark we headed back home for ALL of us to take a nap. Auntie Kim had to keep me awake in the car - I was SO ready to go to sleep!! :)
That night we had our regular meal - Pizza Pub's salad & pizza bar - yum yum! Grandma Karen and Grandpa Gary joined us so it was a fun dinner! We missed the Taylor's - hopefully the next visit!!
As if the day wasn't jam packed enough...we headed over to the Kalahari to their new indoor theme park. HOLY COW - what a place!! When I'm bigger mommy said that we could go on the big ferris wheel, but this time we settled on the carousel!
To my Godparents you guys are so wonderful and I am so thankful to have you both in my life!





Saturday morning - we were bums in the morning...it was great! I LOVED that big brown bench - it was a perfect size for me!








2 comments:
yeah for new posts!! Love the pics. Thanks.
I agree with Noah! I thought for the last month you guys were just being bums in your house since there were no pics. ;) Korina
Post a Comment