Sunday, November 11, 2007

Train Fest 2007






My Grandpa Carter loves trains AND me. On Saturday mommy and I met Grandma and Grandpa Carter over in Milwaukee for the 2007 Train Fest. It is held at the State Fair Park and is America's LARGEST model railroad show. I've never seen Grandpa so excited!

He carried me around all day long as we gazed at all of the model railroads, train cars and all of the fun accessories. I learned all about couplers, railroad tracks, locomotives and how much fun trains can be!

I can't wait to go back next year with my little stool so I can stand up with the big kids looking at all of the trains! Maybe Grandpa will let me ride on his shoulders so I can get an even better view of everything! I sure had a fun day and boy oh boy was I tired after that fun adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...apparently it has been forever since I've checked in. Little Carter is SO big. Such a cutie! Grandma and Grandpa F. got a chance to view your blog, Carter, when they came to visit us. They just can't believe that you are on the internet!! :) How does that work?! We can't wait to see you this weekend. p.s. your cousin (and auntie) want to live in Hawaii too!!