Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My New Toy!

Oh boy oh boy, I'm so excited to grow a few more inches so I can start bouncing in my new jumperoo!!! Mommy and daddy set it up for me the other day and let me try it out! I was such a big boy, I can hold my head up all on my own now! I'm still trying to figure out how to coordinate my hands but one of these days I'll be able to play with all of these fun toys that are on this thing!

Because I'm still a little like mommy, my legs aren't long enough to touch the ground. Daddy put a shoe box under my feet so I could try it out. I straightened my legs a few times but it is going to take some practice before I get the hang of this. A few more pounds and inches and this little contraption will be the perfect fit!

In the pictures you can see my latest war wound. I got myself right down the nose the other night! Mommy needs to do a better job of trimming my nails! She forgets that I'm busy practicing my karate moves during the middle of the night!




No comments: