Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Owen!

To my faithful blog followers...very sorry for the LONG delay in posts. Long story short, a battle erupted between me and my photo editing program. Unfortunately the photo program won...taking away all of my cropped/saved images for the last four years. Thankfully I still have the originals but countless hours were spent editing, cropping, tweaking colors...so now we start all over. That, my friends, left a pretty yucky taste in my mouth to even attempt to start blogging again.
BUT, today is a new day! I am starting over with 2012 images. Thankfully not a whole lot has happened since Christmas but I do have some fun 2012 events to post as I get everything up and running again!
Early January our good buddy, Owen, turned 3. We headed over to one of our favorite places to visit (The Children's Play Gallery) where his birthday event was hosted. The kiddos had a blast playing on the life-size pirate ship, face painting, acting out fun skits on stage and so much more. Thank you to the Bonnett family for hosting an ever-so-fun party!!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: