Friday, January 21, 2011

Holiday Highlights

So obviously it's been a while since we've had any updates for our audience! I'm so sorry and promise to be better in 2011. The last part of 2010 wrapped with a case of a 106 fever and pneumonia from Jonathan, tubes and adenoid surgery for Carter, the start of a 10 week ear infection for Lucy (she got tubes last week) and mom somehow managed to keep all of her hair...although now I'm the one sick! :) Here are a few of our favorite Christmas/Holiday pictures. Carter had a blast this Christmas and Lucy enjoyed her first Christmas as well. Now we are enjoying all of the fun goodies Santa and our families gave us...we are so loved!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yeah!! Hope you are feeling better soon! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.