It's been a VERY busy month full of fun, as always! I've been a little behind with blogging. So hard to believe that we are ending summer. But with the end of summer comes our favorite time of year...fall! :)
Well...Jonathan talked me into running the annual St. Joe's Family Fun Run, the 5k race. I ran it back before Carter came around...so it had been a while since I had "raced." :) So I dusted off the ol running shoes and off we went. I finished and ran the whole thing so I was psyched! :) Jonathan, as always, won his age category...even WITH his age category jump! :) Welcome to your 30's Jonathan!
We'll see what next year brings, we might have another runner in the family! They have a kid's mile and Carter sure enjoys watching daddy run so maybe they'll do that together! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment