Saturday, May 1, 2010

Visit from the Patterson's

Our family (well, mommy was anyways) was surprised by a visit from the Patterson's last night! I headed over to the Baldry house for a girls night out...or so I thought! I went down to their basement to help make a decision regarding a picture frame arrangement for these antiquity pictures that Jolyn purchased when all of a sudden I heard a surprise!! These gals put together a surprise SCRAPBOOKING baby shower for me!! How cool was that!?! These gals got Lucy's baby album started for me! I can't thank these gals enough, it was so sweet! Even Lorrie and my mom who are NOT scrappers put together some great pages!!!
I don't have any pictures (not yet anyways) from the shower but here are the pictures from our visit this morning with Amber, Jason and D-man Drake! Looks like we are going to have to keep a close eye on Drake!! He was kissing Lucy's head (quite a bit actually) and held her hand! How cute!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: