Lots has happened including the Annual Baldry Fall Fest, Trick or Treating and a bunch of other stuff along the way! Here are some shots from the Halloween party and trick-or-treating. T/T this year was a LOT of fun - I had Grandma & Papa with me!! Speaking of Grandma...check out my AWESOME costume!! SHE MADE IT!! As always, she does a wonderful job and I can't help but just gloat about how creative she is!!!!!! Thanks again Grandma, I love it!! Whenever I see my pictures I always comment about "Carter's Monkey Hat!" I think it was a hit...
The oven and the baker w/ a bun in the oven, get it? :) Don't we look so cute? :)




Carter lost his Halloween candy cup so he didn't have anything to hold his candy from the pinata...he didn't let that stop him. He picked up the bottom half of the pinata and started collecting candy in there! He definitely had the most candy out of all the kids! :)

10/31/09 - Trick or Treating was SO much more fun for Carter this year. He realized that if he was sweet and cute that he would get all the candy he wanted. We are still eating Halloween candy!!




No comments:
Post a Comment