Since we were homebound we decided to make the most of our weekend! Friday we headed over to Madison to the zoo. It was a brisk day for the zoo but we had so much fun! I even got to ride the train while at the zoo!!










Then this morning we got up and headed down to the fire station for the Fort Fireman's Annual Pancake Breakfast. FOUR words...ALL YOU CAN EAT!! After breakfast we headed outside to look at all the cool firetrucks!!! I really liked looking at all the trucks but wasn't too fond of being up that high, maybe next year I'll enjoy that part more! I did daddy's job, I made sure that the trucks were safe and that they had enough tire pressure - see me kicking the tires! I think these look safe to drive!








1 comment:
Bummer! Sorry you didn't get to do your trip down south, but it looks like you had a great weekend!!
Post a Comment