Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Search For "THE" Pumpkin

We traveled out to the Apple Barn down south of Fort a few weekends ago on a quest to find the PERFECT pumpkin! The orchard had the neatest train (don't tell Grandpa it was only a tractor dressed like a choo choo) that took us out to the pumkpins. I enjoyed it so much that we rode it twice!
After the train dropped us off, we found quite a few pumpkins...one for each of us! I couldn't decide so daddy helped choose the BIGGEST one that we could find! Thank goodness the orchard had wagons for us to use! I had so much fun walking around the orchard on daddy's back. The day was just perfect!!!


The train was so much fun! I really enjoyed watching everything around me!



Can I take all of these home with me?

Hey...where is daddy going...I thought we had made our final decision?



THIS IS THE BEST PUMPKIN EVER!!!!!!

No comments: