Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Big Party!

Saturday was an AWESOME day! So many of my friends and family were there to help me share in the fun! I got so many wonderful gifts! I hope everyone had a great time! Thanks again to all of my friends/family who made the journey for the big party!

I was a little hesitant about the cake but once mommy broke it apart for me I dove right in. I wasn't too messy so mommy & daddy were thankful for that. I ate every last bite of that cupcake! It was sooooo good! Because it was my special day I had my own little cake and everyone else enjoyed a frog cake that mommy made.







I wasn't too excited about getting all cleaned up...Amy caught a great action shot!!


Here are some of my fun friends that came to help me celebrate!!






Mommy still has a LOT more pictures to go through and since it's getting late...she's going to stop for the night! For those of you who attended...keep sharing the pictures, we appreciate them dearly! As you know...my mommy LOVES her pictures! :)

No comments: