Sunday, August 24, 2008

No Fear Flack!

One night before dinner we took all the cushions off of the couch to let Carter romp around on them on the floor. Before I know it...he had climbed up on the couch! I was a little nervous so I made sure to push up the pillows to the base so nothing would happen. Well...while I was moving the pillows Carter proceeds to dive off and laughed the whole time as he tumbled onto the pillows! I tell ya...this kid has NO FEAR!! He LOVES to crawl all over the couch and then do his little army maneuvers down to the cushions that are on the floor. I swear he climbed up and down for about 20 minutes so it was a great babysitter while we were preparing dinner!! The shrills that you are hearing are his shrills of joy that he does whenever he gets excited and happy!! :) This little trick was also an excellent babysitter while we were up in the Dells this past weekend at Brandon & Kim's...we'll have pictures up soon for that big adventure! Thanks...as always...for such a GREAT time...WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Kim, I'm going to get a video of Carter clapping so we can prove to you that he claps! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness!!! Look at him go! I can't wait to come see you guys in less than two weeks!