We went for a few bike rides and I got to go swimming in my new pool! On Sunday before mommy came back daddy and I drove down to Rockford to go hiking with Grandpa Flack in Rockcut Park. I even got to meet Grandpa Flack's new puppies & help daddy walk them while on the trails! Oh were they cute!! I had such a big weekend and boy was I tired after all of that excitement!!
To top off the weekend...I started "cruising" so now I'm walking...just with a little assistance! I like to walk and hold on to the tables, chairs, and now with my little car that Grandma Carter bought for me. I'm such a big boy now! Slowly but surely we are getting there. My mommy keeps saying that I'll be walking before I get my 3rd tooth! The Carter Grandma's keep saying that means my teeth will be strong and healthy...let's hope so Grandma Carter, Great Grandma Carter & Aunt SueSue!









No comments:
Post a Comment