My weekend at the Dells...I went swimming for the first time! It was great!

Uncle Brandon is so funny!

I love my Auntie Kim!

Mommy's First Mother's Day...it was so nice. We cooked mommy breakfast and had such a fun day. We ordered pizza (her favorite) for her special meal of the day!


I got to drive, "Little Red" with daddy! Don't worry...we didn't go too far ;)




Our day at the zoo! Daddy had vacation at the end of May and we took a day together and went to the zoo over in Madison! The last time I was there I was just a little runt and slept through the entire event! This time I was much more alert and really enjoyed watching all the animals! My favorite part was looking and talking to the big cats!! They really liked me too!!





I did it...I finally crawled! We were outside in the yard and I wanted to crawl over to mommy's shoe, so I decided today was the day! Of all places...in the grass! What a wonderful day and mommy and daddy BOTH were able to share that moment with me. It was so exciting! Now I can't stop crawling...I'm everywhere these days!




What a BIG event! Do you realize that there is SIXTY years between me and my Grandma Carter!! I got her this big balloon so she wouldn't forget her age! Mommy kept telling her all day long that she was SIXTY years old. I don't get it but I'm sure I will some day when I'm OLDER like my Grandma. :)
When Grandma and Grandpa were up that day we went to the dairy breakfast that Grandpa Carter looks forward to each year. This year it was at a really cool farm! I got to pet a baby cow (calf as Mr. Farmer Jonathan tells us is the correct word) and she liked my hand!! I laughed and laughed but mommy forgot her camera that morning. :(
It was a great weekend! Your Sixty and you look Nifty Grandma!!!




I love Mr. Milo! Now that I'm mobile I LOVE to chase after him! He's actually let me get close to him lately and let me pet him. Mommy keeps saying this gentle word...I don't know what it means but hopefully soon I'll catch on! Until then...have patience with me Mr. Milo!





I LOVE MY DADDY...need I say more?


Yummm...Spaghetti! Mommy made the mistake of making me spaghetti and boy did I have a fun time eating that!! I don't think mommy and daddy enjoyed cleaning up the mess though. I think it will be a LONG while before I try that again. :)



Happy 2nd Birthday Colette!! Our little sweet pea is 2 years old!!! So hard to believe that she used to weigh only 5lbs and was just a teeny tiny baby when she was first born!! We had such a fun day at this really cool park! I got to ride a train, merry-go-round and spend some fun time with my family! It was such a fun day!!











Happy Father's Day Daddy! We had such a fun day! Daddy was up long before mommy so we weren't able to cook breakfast ahead of time for him, so we went out for breakfast! Before breakfast we had a little time to spare so I helped with the laundry! I'm such a big helper!
Later on that day we went for our first bike ride! I LOVED it!! I love you daddy!! You are the BEST!






Well...I think that is all of mommy's memory card! I'll have more again soon...I promise!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! You really did update! YEAH! I will get one done today! The computer crashed when we were on vacation and it's still not back, but I finally remembered my cord to upload the pictures to my work computer!
Go Carter! Way to be crawling! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment