Monday, April 28, 2008

Too cute to not share!

I stole these from my friend, Amber's blog. Mommy's pictures are still on her camera and again...her computer is in another state. :)
Auntie Amber came up last week to visit me! Her good friend from college had a little baby boy and she came up to Rockford for a visit and headed up north after. Even though I was a little cranky (mommy thinks that I'm starting this whole teething process), I still had a good time. This first picture I'm watching Auntie Amber eat her pizza! The girls had pizza at Pizza Hut! I can't wait until I can enjoy that yummy looking food! While I was sleeping I hear they snuck out (daddy was there with me of course) and walked down to Frosty's! Why didn't I get invited? The rest of the pictures are just of me being...well...cute. :) Thanks for coming to visit me Auntie Amber, come again soon!!



No comments: