Uncle Dan's company sponsored the map exhibit that is on display right now at the musuem. So we all met up for a Saturday event. We all had a great time!
Mommy keeps saying how great I did on Saturday! There was so much to look at, I didn't want to miss out on anything! This was my first trip in my stroller!! I was sitting up like a big boy! I hardly took a nap because there was so much to take in! I crashed in the car on the way home and didn't even flinch when daddy put me into bed!!
The highlight of mommy's day was hearing her little sweet pea, Colette, say her name!! Mommy and Colette got separated from the group on Saturday and they had so much fun looking at all the birdies in the animal exhibit! :)
Mommy and daddy found out how much more work it is to keep up with an 18 month old! I can't wait until daddy can toss me around like he did Colette! It sure looked like she had fun sitting up on his shoulders!! Soon enough!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment