Monday, December 17, 2007

First Day at Miss Lorrie's

December 3rd...my perfect, cozy little life quickly and suddenly changed! Who is this new lady that is now with me all day long? She's not mommy...where's daddy? Hey what happened here? Mommy started back to work on 12/3 and I started going to Miss Lorrie's two days a week. It is actually quite fun and Miss Lorrie tells mommy and daddy that I'm such a good baby during the days that I'm there. I have a new friend too! His name is Peyton and he's just 4 months older than me and we have lots of fun together. Lorrie tells mommy that we just stare at each other so much during the day. I've never seen someone my own size! I'm used to all these bigger people being around me all the time.
Daddy is the one that drops me off on my days at Miss Lorrie's. This picture was from my first day there! I was such a good boy!

No comments: