
It all started on Saturday September 1st. Just a normal Saturday until that night...the contractions started around 7 ish that night. By 8 I was thinking that something might be happening. I called the hospital and they told us to come up for a "check." By 8:30 I was ready to go but still waiting on Jonathan. He, of course, had a list of things to do a mile long and needed to finish cleaning the house, garage, yard...you name it...he needed to do it! After begging for him to get into the shower we were finally out the door by 9:00. :)
We got to the hospital and by the time I was checked in, settled into the room, etc we found out that I was in labor and already dilated to 6cm. From there things progressed really quickly and by 2:22 am on Sunday morning we were parents!!
Life has officially begun!!!
We got to the hospital and by the time I was checked in, settled into the room, etc we found out that I was in labor and already dilated to 6cm. From there things progressed really quickly and by 2:22 am on Sunday morning we were parents!!
Life has officially begun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment